Thursday, February 18, 2010

Olive Oil cleanse...improved

I am still using the Olive Oil cleanse I started months ago. Its quick, easy, and believe it or not, I actually kind of like the smell of tea tree oil now. :) What's more, I tweaked it a bit and its WORKING better!!

My oily skin is not so oily. My large pores are shrinking and lightening up and coming clean. Its amazingly easy and inexpensive. Sounds gross but leaves skin soft and smooth and NOT greasy. I certainly don't need any more oil on my face.

Even better recipe:
Mix 1 oz. olive oil with about 20 drops tea tree oil. Every morning and night rub this onto face (even eyes). Let it sit for a minute and then gently wipe off with a dry cloth. That's it! It removes makeup, softens skin, isn't greasy, and has helped my skin be much clearer. Give it a try for about a month and see how you like it. No harsh scrubs or chemicals to dry your face. Maybe this will even help combat wrinkles. Olive oil is just good all-around. Why not your face?

-Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment